Overclocked to 3.9GHZ which was only about 85% stable, and temps were to high..
100% Stable 3.8GHZ with 65c @ full load Prime
19402 3Dmark06 WinXP Currently Running 3.6GHZ
- Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit)
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHZ @ 3.6GHZ Stable 100%
- EVGA 780i Intel 775 Motherboard
- EVGA 8800GTS SSC 512 G92 X 2-Way SLI 670MHZ
- Corsair XMS2 DDR2/800MHZ Dual Channel 4GB X 2 Dimms
- Zalman 9700 CNPS LED Cpu Cooler / Arctic Silver Ceramique
- Ultra X3 1000 Watt Power Supply
- Antec 900 / 2 Gaming Case
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion Series w/ Remote
- Max Temp CPU @ full load 60c
- Max Temp GPU @ fULL load 68c/65c/72c
10/06/2011 – Sold, system is over 5yrs. old, but was built in 06 with the latest available components. Still plays the latest games, even BF3 without a hitch @ stock settings,
05/01/2011 – Removed the SB X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card, & front I/O
04/12/2010 – Upgraded to a Zalman 9900 from 9700, had a little bit better temps.
The 9700 is now setting in a G41 / E5300 test rig.
09/26/2009 – Rebuilt this system from an Antec 900 to an Antec 902, cleaned every part,
I even ran the Zalman 9700 through hot water then alchohol, and a hair dryer.. LOL .
02/15/2006 – Ordered the parts & Built the system new
Old build in the Antec 900